Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A win...and some worries

Way to go buckeyes!!!  I hope you all watched the BCS Sugar Bowl last night...It was quite a game; from crazy touchdowns to bad injuries and everything in between.  Pryor showed up last night prepared, and boy did he look good!  After all of the drama surrounding the players these past few weeks, people were unsure how the boys would look...but they did great in the first half.  They struggled quite a bit in the second...but were able to stop the Arkansas offense even with 3rd and 4th string defensive players.  Quite a task, too.  At the end of the day, this win was the first for OSU against the SEC and the first (I could be wrong) for the Big Ten against the SEC this bowl season.

I was SO excited watching the game! With my gluten free beer in hand I watched the game in my freezing cold house (DTE sucks).  My room mates thought I was nuts...but I loved it.  Why? Well one, I'm a buckeye aficionado, but two, it allowed me to step away from my own worries for a few hours.  I have a list of things I'm worried about.  I'll share some of them...
  • Where the heck am I going to Grad School?
  • How the hell am I going to pay for it?
  • Will I EVER have money?
  • Will I be happy in Social Work?  
  • Will I find a good guy?  Will I get to have babies?
  • What will life be like so far from friends next year?
Life.   It's full of worries and full of decisions and life changes.  It's exciting, it's stressful, it's painful.  Regardless, it goes on.  

That day was a happy one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment