Thursday, January 13, 2011

Blog Mind

I wanted to have a blog a LONG time before getting one, and this is why:  Everywhere I go, I think of how to write about the experiences I am having at the time.  I wouldn't consider myself a writer, but I write in my mind...I write the scene, the people and the scripts into the full storyline.  Bizarre, right?  Well that's what my mind does. 
                    How I feel...

Now that I have a blog, I go through life thinking of all the topics I want to write about on my blog...it's nuts!!  I love it though :)  And am so excited that people have joined me in this journey, whether you hate my political ideals or my craziness or not, I hope you enjoy being a part of this ride I am on right now!  I think it's funny, too, that blogs are open to the whole world, really.  I read LOTS of blogs..and love them...but rarely "follow" them, so they have no clue I'm reading (and loving their blog).  Now that I have a blog...I want to know who my readers are, so don't feel weird about "following" or commenting...I do it lots now!!

Maybe one day I will accomplish a "small" goal of mine and put some of my thoughts into a book...we'll see! 

I'll leave you with a picture from my last night adventures....

No comments:

Post a Comment