Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!!

Wow...it's 2011.  What a crazy thing to think that I have now lived in 2 millenniums, 2 centuries and 4 decades.  So weird. 

This year will surely bring good things.  I will be graduating from U of M in April and will hopefully (if I get accepted) be going to grad school in the fall.  Also, my little brother is finishing up middle school in June, this is the first full year my sister has been on her own working in her own place, and we will all get to enjoy our houseboat SO SO much this summer.  I really am excited for 2011!!





To look forward to:  graduation, better health, continued friendships, a great summer

In Michigan...it's never too early to fantasize about summer!!!!!

Happy new year, friends.  May it be a great one for all of you!

1 comment:

  1. dont forget your bestest friend everrr graduates in July :P. LOVE YOU! I love your blog even when i don't agree with parts... like the OSU heavy topics.... hahah. You're great though

    ReplyDelete