Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Patience

patience, friends, patience.  I know you are anxiously awaiting my post on Pittsburgh..but I have yet to upload my photos (the sign of a non-techy).  I promise it will be coming soon!

In the mean time, let's talk about the exciting things in my life currently.

1.  I am a part time student (by one credit).  This means my parent's saved a bit of money!  The best part is that I still have all of the benefits of a full-time student because of the new health bill that requires health insurance companies to offer health insurance benefits to the children of the policy holders until the age of 25, even if they are not in school (oh to think that part time means "not in school"). 

2.  I have class only 2 days a week.  What this means is that I have TONS of time to work (so hire me!). 

3. I am graduating in 3 months.

4. I get done with the semester on the last day of classes...no finals.  wooohooo...this means I get 2 weeks to party before graduating!! YAY!!

Have fun people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment