Friday, January 7, 2011

Weekends Away!

Boy oh boy oh boy!!  Second semester of my senior (final) year as an undergrad is underway...and I am getting so excited about some of the things I have to look forward to!  Though I am excited to be in Ann Arbor with friends, I am also going to be gone lots on the weekends doing fun things...and I am more than excited.  I crave adventure...and this always me to taste it a bit :)

Indianapolis!
This weekend (in a couple hours) I am off to Indianapolis to visit my sister...she's pretty great!  I am excited to see her new place and get to know the city a bit more.  Looks pretty nice to me...

Me, Denise, Brigitte from LT 09!
Next weekend I am off again!!  This time to Pittsburgh to visit my friend Brigitte.  Luckily that drive won't be so lonely because Yeha is coming with me....yayy!!  I am so excited to hang out with Brigitte and to get to go around Pittsburgh! 

February will prove to be fun as well!! Two boat shows and Spring Break...I simply can't wait :)

No comments:

Post a Comment