Sunday, January 9, 2011

A canoe is safest in the air

Welcome home!  Said to me, of course, because I am the one who has been away all weekend...for great reason!  I went to visit my sister in Indianapolis...which by the way, is an awesome city!!  We had a lot of fun, ate a lot, shopped some and went out last night in Broad Ripple.  I'm glad I got to go and can't wait for the next visit!
At Brother's Last night!
Best view of the trip:  Downtown!

Best Night Club: NOT Tru nightclub.  Seriously.  It was EMPTY at 11pm.  There was a colts game going on though, so maybe that's why :)

Best laugh: There were SO many.  We did, however, see a canoe on a lift in a frozen pond.  It was SO ridiculous..and hilarious!

Best Food:  Well we ate ALOT...but seriously...we had two amazing meals!  At George's and the Castleton Grill.  They were delicious!

Best news of the night (last night): NOT that there was a huge NFL game going on...we didn't get to eat at BW's. 

Weirdest connection to a stranger:  A guy we talked to is best friends with Justin Sharpe...the son of the people who made our houseboat :)

and now for more pictures...
Cute little Spanish restaurant downtown

Downtown downtown

The BW's we were supposed to eat at

Hard Rock downtown!
She's so cute

precioso
This is where I slept.  It was so comfy.  And my sister is really nice so she made sure I had enough blankets and spared a pillow for the night for me!!


I LOVE her apartment!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this looks so fun! You are kind of making me want to blog now too. You and your sister are both such beautiful women!

    ReplyDelete