Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Pittsburgh Post!

Here it is friends...the tale of my time in Pittsburgh....

I told you I drove...
So Yeha and I drove there.  It took 5 hours.  There was lots of toll roading and very boring stops.

When we got there Friday, we were tired.  So...we watched Mama Mia!!  It was Yeha's first time.  I think she loved it, but maybe she doesn't know it yet....Mama mia, here we go again, my my how could I resist loving you.....

Saturday, we woke up (super late) and went to see where Brigitte goes to school.  It was incredible.  Though we didn't see Harry, Ron or Hermione, I know they were there..

SEE!!!!! Told you... ps..they so cute!



We studied lots on Saturday as well, and watched some of the Pittsburgh Steelers game at a Restaurant, and went up the Duquesne Incline on Mount Washington. It was incredible. 

I went to the Steelers game..but had awful seats..




Sunday, we went to Church, went shopping (yay good sales!) and went to Starbucks and studied for 4 hours so I could write my 7 papers! The end!
SO CUTEEE





 LOVE YOU YEHA AND BRIGITTEEE

2 comments:

  1. hahah its a good thing I couldn't go. Cuz I would have been wedding planning instead of studying and that would have been very distracting to you all :P

    But you're all adorable!

    ReplyDelete