Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The Holiday's at OSU

...were I'm assuming, not so pleasant.  Scandal after scandal broke out surrounding Quarterback Pryor and 4 other players (including Posey, one of my favs).  The players have been suspended for the first 5 games of the season next year...but are allowed (likely because of money) to play in the bowl TONIGHT.  The University is fighting the suspensions, claiming they're a bit harsh, but nonetheless, the boys are in trouble.

Why is it, though, that OSU is constantly targeted?  They have an amazing athletic (check out their basketball team this year...they're nearly unstoppable) and great academics.  The make millions of dollars for the league and are honestly one of few teams that is ever able to show up from the Big Ten.  All I know is that if the NCAA is going to crack down on stupid rules then they should crack down on them within every team. 

As I watch the game tonight, I will be hoping for a win (of course).  As I was just accepted into the OSU Social Grad Program, I am hoping to see what the bucks have to offer, at least on screen.  For now I leave you with

O-H

1 comment:

  1. I-O...and congrats on your first acceptance. I'm sure it's one of many to arrive!

    ReplyDelete