Monday, January 31, 2011

Thongs

Thongs.  There are two kinds of these beauties; one for your feet and one for your butt (preferably the butts of females).  Funny that either way, they are in stinky places.  Well, both are not meant for all uses. 

When it comes to feet-thongs (better known as flip flops), please only wear these lovelies in the summer time and not when working out, in places with falling objects, or when you tell someone you're willing to help with labor (as in hard labor).  I love flip flops and count down the months until my toes will see the sun again (only 4 weeks for me...Costa Rica, what what!!!!).  Be responsible with your feet thongs, you don't want injured feet!!
SO pretty:)  I recommend Havaianas!

What about butt thongs?  Many hate them, I've heard them referred to as butt-floss and other mean things (everyone has feelings, people), but I also know many who love them.  I do however think you should NEVER wear them while working out.  Ohh how uncomfortable.  Sleeping isn't recommended for these lovelies either.  Also, be responsible with pant height/thong height ratio please (we've all been guilty). 
OH NOOOOO!!!
 Either way, be responsible with your thong usage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment