Thursday, January 20, 2011

A little bit country..

Check out this song...what girls heart wouldn't melt if sung this? 

Soo cute!  I happen to really love country music.  On the way to and from Pittsburgh, Yeha had to suffer through some country tunes...mostly because there were so few stations to choose from. 

I've always wondered if I could survive a country girl.  I love animals (actually only dogs and horses really), I love the outdoors (though I'm allergic to everything outside) and I love front porches (though they freak me out because of all the bugs and critters that have access to you).  So yeah, I think I would love being a country girl...

actually in all seriousness, I've spent lots of time in the country in Ohio on my grandparents' farm in Chillicothe.  It's beautiful...and I like that I have experienced it yet don't have to on a daily basis.  I really do like shoes, paved roads, nice smells and clothing stores that are not TSC. 

No comments:

Post a Comment