Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The Fight

So if you keep track of my blog, you know that I'm doing the Biggest Loser challenge....six weeks with Bob. 
yeah yeah...so what you have a body to die for

Well...as I'm into week 3 now (which means I now have to do workout 1 and 2) Bob and I aren't getting along.  I used to enjoy his jokes about weights not being heavy enough, or making fun of the people on the video...but now...it's like the jokes are mocking me!  What a mean guy, that Bob!
This is what he looks like when he yells at me that I'm not trying hard enough

Workout 2 has some weird things.  Jump pushups, courtsey lunges, and other mean things.  Needless to say, I'm sore.  It's like my muscles went in the washing machines...

... I wonder if that would feel good?

No comments:

Post a Comment