Sunday, January 23, 2011

Weekend Number Three

So, you're probably anxious to hear about my exciting travels for this weekend, right?

Well I did no such traveling, and it was incredibly low key.  Though I love going away to see people and get away from Ann Arbor, I really do love just being home in my amazingly warm and cozy bed, doing countless hours of reading.  Actually I don't like the reading part because it was all for school.  Blehh.

Friday was fun; I got to have dinner with a friend I hadn't seen in awhile.  We tried to go to Palio, but it was crazy busy.  Instead we went to BWW and had deliciousness.  I also won a bet which is always exciting :)

Saturday was busy...I got to hang out with three little boys that I love alot...
So stinkin cute!
Today, I woke up early to play with babies at the nursery, though only one baby showed it was a delight.  I got to rock baby Lucy to sleep and enjoy her company. 

I hope you had a great weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment