Sunday, October 2, 2011

Welcoming in October

Well, it's official.  Only 2 months until December 1st.  Which is only 25 days until Christmas.  To me, October signals the beginning of a season filled with holidays! Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years are all so close that it feels like a blur, really.  But I'm so excited!!

I spent the last day of September hanging out with great friends and watching Michigan kick ass on the field.  And then later watching MSU and OSU look confused on the field.  So interesting (and depressing to see my buckeyes so lost).  It was a great day and I am so grateful to have spent quality time, not just rushed school time, in my favorite little city, Ann Arbor. 

 it was so cold...but so worth it! We were a bit late (thankfully) but thoroughly enjoyed the cheers and the laughs.  But we definitely didn't enjoy the wind.  That's for sure.  Oh so fun otherwise :)
He just really wanted to be in the picture.  So we let him be, but with the consequence of being a bunny.  P.s. check out the chick behind Denise.  She looks unsettled. 

1 comment:

  1. Aww I miss you guys, this looks so fun!!!! ALSO, Jacklie...the first few lines of this post were hilarious and so you :)

    ReplyDelete