Sunday, October 9, 2011

Migrainezz

So I have headaches.  Lots of them.  And their quite painful.  Well, with the start of school, interning and crazy amounts of homework, my headaches have been INSANE. 

I've been doing a research study with HOPE (a migraine organization) through the university since May.  Because of this, I have had to track my daily pain levels.  It has been super informative to see how often and how severe my migraines really are.  Rarely do I experience days with pain below a 6/10.  And normally it is between a 6 and 8, yet there are quite a few 9's as well. 

I have now been dealing with headaches for almost 6 years, and I have yet to find my magical solution.  I keep seeing doctors, keep talking about options, and keep trying everything they throw out there!

The biggest stress in this for me is the money/financial side.  In Michigan, if anyone is involved in a car accident (regardless of fault) your personal car insurance is responsible for your care for life (though currently they are trying to put a cap in place, but that won't affect me).  AAA has been a pain in the ass for years now.  They have dragged their feet over and over again, and have not communicated with us in an effective manner.  I am trying to stay positive, and just keep reminding myself that they are liable, and that I don't have any assets anyway...so nothing can be taken from me! 


No comments:

Post a Comment