Wednesday, October 19, 2011

iPad Trouble

I love my iPad.  Seriously.  I love it SO much.  I bring it with me everywhere and it's my favorite little accessory.  I can do so many great things on it and it's helpful and oh so versatile. 

Problem.  I keep missing people's birthdays because of the facebook app.  You have to go through so many steps to see the lists of birthdays, and I am just too used to seeing them on the sidebar that I am missing birthdays!  (sorry!). 

Other problem.  There is no blogger app.  And when I use blogger on my iPad, it always publishes strange.  Bizarre. 

Tips for using blogger on iPad?

Regardless, I LOVE IT! BUY ONE!

#21: Technology is both challenging, fabulous, and frustrating.  It's scary to think of how much I rely on it, and how upset I would be if I didn't have access to all of the technological things I use. 

(your welcome, apple)
(ps. I know you don't need my help)

No comments:

Post a Comment