Friday, October 21, 2011

Soy Chai Love

I love chai tea. So much so that I have already had two chai soy lattes today. TWO!! Do you know what that does to the number of pee breaks I need? Well it just increases them, really.

I haven't had one all week so I'm making up for it today. Crossing my fingers that it was a good choice considering my little fun with the stomach flu yesterday. Remember when I had the stomach flu for 10 days in the spring? No? Well I do. ER visit included and everything (check the May blogs!). Glad I had some left over nausea pills fo sho.

In other news, I am ecstatic for the weekend. For reals. Bar crawl tonight! Holla! (I've never said that before in my life). Homework tomorrow and homework Sunday! Which makes me happy really. I can get ahead a bit and enjoy the quiet weekend while my padres are at the houseboat (I would be jealous, but bar crawl friends). And I'll actually have time for the gym!

Well, for now, I will dream about tonight while sipping on my glorious chai latte. What are you drinking?

#22: money for chai
#23: fall colors. Go to Dexter friends. Quintessential fall town.

No comments:

Post a Comment