Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Games

I am not into video games, and definitely not computer games.  But put me in front of something that has solitaire and I'm set for HOURS.  I love it.  SO much.  I have an almost equal amount of love for freecell, but I love the quickness of solitaire. 

I don't even really like board games.  Monopoly is the one exception, and I have to be in the mood for it.  I also really dislike things like Eye Spy, Tag, Capture the Flag, etc.  I just am not a game person. 


With my new iPad, however, my world has been opened up to new games.  Angry Birds provides entertainment for hours, and Words With Friends takes more of my time than sleeping does, probably.  I love it.  I can also play solitaire and Monopoly! It's like the best thing ever.  I love it.

just imagine me with my iPad...


But since I've never had to budget time for games before, I'm finding myself lost in these games for hours on end.  What do you do to make sure you don't waste too much time on games??  I'm thinking of maybe only playing Words With Friends during the week, and the other games only during the weekend?  That way I still can play games during the week and weekend, but they all have a limited time frame?  Still learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment