Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Clothes Dilemma

It's the middle of October (almost).  But the weather can't decide when it is.  There are 80 degree days, 50 degree days, and there are days with temperatures everywhere between there!!  There has been rain and sunshine, and I am seriously conflicted on what to wear on a daily basis.

This Week:
            Monday: 77
Tuesday: 77
Wednesday: 68
            Thursday: 65
        Friday: 57

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DRESS?!

On Sunday I wore jeans and a sweatshirt and about died when I was playing outside with the kiddos.  It was SO hot (80 degrees) and I would have been better off in my swimsuit. 

Don't get me wrong, I love warm weather.  But I hate trying to figure out what clothes to wear on an hourly basis.  Seriously.  Once it's fall, I am ready for fall clothes.  Obviously fall is not ready for fall. 

#11: Sunday was amazing.  I got to play football, got lots of homework done, and got in lots of cuddles.
#12: Scarlet is ALWAYS excited to see me.  ALWAYS.  No matter what time it is, or how long I've been gone (even 2 minutes), she is thrilled at my arrival.  Feeling loved and welcomed on a daily basis from such a joyous creature is incredible.


No comments:

Post a Comment