Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Bruised

I bruise easy.  Like crazy easy.  Like within 10 minutes, I have a bruise.

I went shopping this past weekend, and while trying on clothes I noticed ALL KINDS of bruises all over my legs.  And arms.  What have I been doing?! It's crazy! Some of them are all kinds of weird colors, others are standard, others are huge.  It's so weird.

When I was going out on a nightly basis, bruises were more expected.  But now that I spend my days reading, writing, and working, where am I getting them from?

#19: Grateful for health.  I complain about my migraines/allergies/etc, but in the scheme of things, I am healthy.

#20: Support for when I am NOT feeling healthy.  When I am sick and weak with some sort of ailment, I am lucky enough to have the support from friends and family to get me through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment