Thursday, August 4, 2011

Tummy Ache

By now you know (either from my blog or the 200 pictures I posted on facebook) that Amanda's wedding was last weekend.

After Sunday night we got back to the hotel around 1:30 and we were starving...so we drove (not me, I was still drinking.  Denise drove) to McDonald's.  I had been doing SO well with sticking to my allergy diet...and hadn't cheated at the wedding, bachelorette party or rehearsal dinner (to my knowledge).  Well I cheated..majorly at McDonald's.

I hadn't had a cheeseburger, milkshake or their fries in 9 months...So that's exactly what I ordered.  To be honest, I only had 2 sips of my shake and didn't finish my burger.  It was SO sweet and SO salty.  I couldn't handle the grease.

I woke up that night with the WORST stomach ache and have had a tummy ache ALL week and have had horrible migraines all week too...basically, cheating is NOT worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment