Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Funny Story

I love Ann Arbor.  Great, eccentric people and great shops/bars/walking.  It's beautiful in the summer time; if you haven't spent a summer in Ann Arbor...get on it in a hurry.

I was down there last night to meet Leslie for a drink...woot, I've missed that girl like cray cray.  Anywho, I was stopped at a stop sign (4 way stop) and was letting a guy walk across the street.  The entire time he was crossing he had his eyes locked on me...the whole time...until suddenly...he ran into a guy on his bike.




Then he fell and his eyes were no longer on me but he was ridiculously sprawled on the ground with his victim.  The bike rider was pissed to say the least and yelled at him quite loudly.  I, of course, laughed lots and then sped away.  I wanted nothing to do with that brawl, obviously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment