Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Schedule

Fall is approaching.  Know how I know that?  HOUSEBOAT IS SO CLOSE!! I am going this weekend.  And for 5 days over Labor Day.  I can't flipping wait.  Seriously.  I want the sunshine on my cheekies and to walk the dock and feel cool and completely content with life.  I can't wait.

It also means that I'm approaching freak out mode about time, classes, money, scheduling work, etc etc.  I am going to have no free time.  And I am determined to keep up my time at the gym (keep up as in keep my ever so infrequent sightings at the gym consistent) but am utterly clueless on how to get there before 9pm when they close.  Sure I'm free at 2am every night...but that does nothing for me!  Plus I've heard sleep is good for grades, health, and overall happiness.  To be confirmed though.

My biggest problem is learning how to say NO.  Just because I'm offered a job doesn't mean I have to take it.  Just because I need money doesn't mean I can work.  Just because I have 30 minutes doesn't mean I should be filling that 30 minutes with something. 

Lessons are being learned, friends.  Tis the purpose of life to learn lessons, to love and to never stop adventuring. s

No comments:

Post a Comment