Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Busy Bee

The semester is winding down, friends.  That of course means that school is getting crazy, hectic, and busy.  So many assignments due in such a short amount of time.  It's crazy how much can be due at the same time. 

Overall, this semester has gone really well.  I have learned, been challenged, and have been pushed to be uncomfortable.  This semester has not only taught me invaluable lessons in the field of social work, but also in my life.  I have had to define myself as a practitioner, advocate, and student.  And have had to secure a friend base in this new season of life.

I am excited about being in such an incredible program, and look forward to the possibility of continuing my education in the future.  I love learning, and can't thank U of M enough for blessing me with incredible professors and incredible opportunities!

#77: Loving the challenging nature of school.  My papers are not simple research regurgitation, but instead incorporate critical analysis and application. 
#78: I have enjoyed my colleagues so much this semester.  I have learned so much from my peers and classmates.  Forever Grateful.
#79: My internship has allowed me to learn in a new way.  Everything is applicable, everything is apparent, and everything is visible.
#80: Life in Michigan is cold and grey, but thankful that the wintery mixes have held off thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment