Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Spicer's Round Two

On Sunday, I was able to find an excuse for round two at the Orchard: I was with the babes all afternoon!! They hadn't gone yet this year so I took the liberty of taking them.  My madre came with since she hadn't gone yet this year.  It was definitely helpful for crowd control!

#35: nothing beats the apple cinnamon smell of the orchard.
#36: bringing the kiddos meant I could un-awkwardly hang out in the kid part of the orchard...which is obviously the best part.



They were adamant about wearing their costumes.  They all have on so many layers to make sure they didn't get cold.  Everyone commented on their cuteness!



Just two cuties, hanging out inside the pirate ship.
 It's serious work on the pirate ship.  Smiling for photos was not a priority.
 We left Pierce in charge of driving the train.  His (sleepy) bro bros approved.





Mom tucked in the aliens teeth to help Dominick see better.  She then asked him if he could see better and he did this....

Miss Jaclyn is very big on trains, chains, and single file lines.  They have adapted well, I'd say.

No comments:

Post a Comment