Sunday, November 13, 2011

November

November means lots of things: The semester is about to wind down, which actually means amp up; It is about to get really cold really fast and snow will soon be on the ground; Christmas music is now acceptable; and you should feel burned out (check point one). 

Everything is going as planned.  It snowed on Thursday, it's really cold, I'm really busy with school, and the semester is getting crazy.  Oh and because it snowed, Christmas music is TOTALLY acceptable now. 

By the way, if you're like me and want to cry on the first snow fall, be near children on the first snow fall of the year.  I was picking up kids from school, and when it started snowing, all of the children at the school were jumping up and down, clapping, and running around in circles.  The kids talked about it the entire drive home (30 min) and also told me they need their snow pants....

Well happy November, friends.  Hang in there.  It is gonna get crazy, but just remember...

"I get by with a little help from my friends"

....

#51: Time to sleep.  I took a 3 hour nap yesterday, and slept a full nine hours last night.
#52: Healthy mamma's.  My lovely madre had to experience another ER visit last night.  She's fine...and I am eternally greatful for that.
#53: The freedom to cry.  Because I have a healthy madre, a healthy aunt, a fighting papa, and an angel grandma, I cannot listen to Martina McBride's song without crying.  And that's okay.  I love my family, and am honored to be related to such ridiculously strong people.
#54: Babies.  I can't get enough of the little one I've been getting to spend time with.  She's talking some, is so much more mobile, and gets so excited to see me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment