Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Travel Day!

Today's the day of travel! After class I will be well on my way to Ohio to see my lovely family.  This will be such an incredible experience for our family since we'll be seeing my grandpa for the first time since he has been diagnosed.  My mom has been down, but my siblings and I haven't been able to make the treck to the little town of Chillicothe. 

I love family gatherings for so many reasons.  I am so excited to see everyone, to eat delicious food, and spend quality time laughing and telling stories.  I am also excited to go black friday shopping!!! I wasn't able to go since last year I went to the houseboat...but this year my plans are a bit different... :) :)

I hope everyone has safe travels!  Good luck dealing with any dilemmas that arise as a result of having so many family members together!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment