Saturday, November 19, 2011

Shout Outsss

If you have your own blog, then you know that "statistics" are kept for your blog!  For those of you who don't know this, blogger basically tracks the number of page views on the site, which particular posts are opened individually the most, what search words lead to my blog, what operating systems open my blog, referring websites, pageviews by browser and pageviews by country.

People have read my blog all over the world (no joke).  Countries represented include (but are not limited to) Mexico, Russia, the Netherlands, Singapore, Mozambique, South Africa, Australia, and Latvia.  Pretty crazy, huh?

Let this post be a polite thank you and shout out to my friends and readers in Latvia (and everywhere else, too!!!)

#64: This blog may not mean much to anyone but me, but then again, I made it for me first and foremost.
#65: Weeks go by, the weather changes, and the seasons are more and more exaggerated.  Loving Michigan.  Embracing this very very rare feeling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment