Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Wolverine Love

I admit that it can be troubling to people to hear that I love both the Buckeyes and the Wolverines.  But I assure you that the condition can exist, and does within me.

If you were at the game Saturday, you'll know the video I am talking about.  It was really catchy, really cool and really great and had a We are the Wolverines song in it.  I can't find it. Help a sista out.

#73: Anti-Nausea pills.  Long story. Just grateful
#74: Secured a donation for a party for my clients in December.  It felt incredible to see the willingness of others to donate out of their limited resources. 
#75: Seeing so much family this past weekend reminds me of so many things and reminds me to not take a single thing for granted. 
#76: Holiday Season is upon us.  I am excited to shop for others, love on others, and celebrate this season with love.  Grateful does not begin to describe this feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment