Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Crazies

Technology is the cause for my crazies.  So it's not even me-crazies.  That's the worst; I am not even contributing to my crazies.

Between phones being obnoxious, files failing, and presentations being difficult, I am so done with this week full of countless assignments.  (Five to be exact).  So at noon tomorrow, I will be celebrating.  How will I celebrate, well I am going to buy a nice starbucks, and relax as I slowly continue checking things off of my to-do list.  Which, for me, sounds like the nicest afternoon ever....

#46: the unconditional love of a puppy.  No matter what my day has been like, she loves me and greats me so eagerly.
#47: the ctools confirmation email telling me my assignment has been submitted....officially off of the to-do list, i other words. 

No comments:

Post a Comment