Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Never Underestimate

...the BUCKEYES!!!

I love my Buckeyes.  I really do.  And I love my Wolverines.  Trust me, it can happen.  But the Wisconsin/OSU game was out of this world on Saturday night.

I was babysitting (3yr old triplets and a 17mth baby) on Saturday night so after the kiddos went to bed I got to do some reading (have I mentioned how much reading I do every week?) and watch the best football game ever.

I have to mention, too, that I don't like Wisconsin.  Every time I see a team I like play them, I like them less and less; so seeing Wisconsin lose is way fun.  And seeing them lose with only 28 seconds to go...much more fun!

I hope you watched the game...you would have been on the edge of your seat because it was CRAY CRAY!

#37: Sports are fun.  I love watching my favorite teams and watching them work so hard to make their fans smile and cheer.  Did you hear that horseshoe crowd on saturday!?
#38: Winning.  I don't care how ridiculous this is, but I am much happier after my teams win.
#39: Children.  I love them.  I really do.  Orchard with the children pictures to come.  Then you'll understand why.
#40: Huron River Dr. in Ann Arbor is the prettiest road I have driven on, especially with all of the Fall colors.  Take the time.  Do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment