Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas List

Madre and sister yelled at me for days about making a list.  So I finally made my Christmas List.

It's hard to name things as I have gotten older because if I need something I simply go buy it.  Since I make my own money, I am in control of where that money goes and how it gets spent.  This is freeing for many reasons, dangerous for others, of course.

Living at home has equated to having very little expenses and lots of money to go shopping with.  Luckily I don't have much free time.  I am excited to go shopping this holiday season for my family.  I love to give.  I love to shop.

#81: I love Christmas.  I love the decorations, the music, the gifts, the food....
#82: Looking forward to Britt's Christmas Party.  Adult Christmas Attire!
#83: Looking at old Christmas lists.  I found one I wrote to Santa in first grade.  I asked for a basketball and erasers for my best friend Taylor.  Social Worker for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment