Sunday, November 20, 2011

It's Happening...

Every single fall since I've been at Michigan I have gotten sick sick.  Like not cold, sick but sick sick.  It has typically been bronchitis.  But there was that one special year that I was one of the many struck by The Swine of 09.

Well, remember how I had pneumonia in August? I do.  I was hoping that it would credit my seasonal bronchitis episode so that I wouldn't have to go through two miserable sicknesses.  I am obviously not that lucky.

I was up ALL night last night coughing.  Woke up with a low grade fever, but felt decent throughout the day.  I even worked out with my madre! Alas, I am currently feeling ILL.  Swollen lymph nodes, congested, sore throat, heavy chest, you know the drill.  Oh and my fever is much higher.  WOOT.

Sorry for the complaints.  It is now time to be greatful...
#66: Warm, clean sheets and warm, not as clean blankets.  It was laundry day.  And I love clean sheets.  But comforters are too hard to wash. 
#67: Halls Defense.  They are tasty, corn syrup free and will hopefully boost my sad little immune system.
#68: Thanksgiving weekend plans.  SO excited. I'll tell you about them lata gata..
#69: Inappropriate jokes that make me laugh even though they shouldn't but I don't care because everyone needs to laugh.
#70: My madre.  She makes delicious food, loves me, cleans for my family and I, and cares about my wellbeing.  I love her.  I am proud of her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment