Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Summer Plans!

It's freezing outside, the semester is starting to draggg along and I'm sick of being in school:  Time to look forward to SUMMER!!! 

This summer, I'm living at home, nannying lots (for the most precious little boys ever) and you better believe I will also have some fun :)  Houseboat....better be ready for me!

Memorial day kicks off the summer season...and also kicks off houseboat season.  I can't wait! 
I want to go to a Tigers game. 
Or two.
I want to see Lady Antebellum AND Keith Urban.
I want to go to the Zoo and feed Giraffes. 
I WILL get tan (It's not a matter of wanting to or not, it will just happen)
I WILL go down the slide on my houseboat about 1000 times :)
I WILL play with Scarlet Lots!!
I want to see family from Ohio.
I want to prepare for Grad school (well, I need to.  And I hate feeling unprepared.)
I AM going to be in Amandachuu's wedding :) 

Fun things, right?  I'm so excited. 

No comments:

Post a Comment