Sunday, March 13, 2011

If you haven't yet...

I know there are lots of videos of the Tsunami out there.  I encourage you to take some time to watch them.  Not for a long period of time.  But just so you are aware of what these people are going through. 

Some friends of mine have yet to be in contact with there family.  Likely from down telephone lines and towers, but with death tolls reaching 10,000 it is hard not to worry. 

As I watched the news this morning (listening to three little boys play in the room next to me) I began to think of how lucky I truly am, how lucky our country is.  Though the people affected by flooding in the East and South right now might not see that, or the kid living on the streets strung out on drugs; we truly are the land of opportunity. 

What are you going to do with your chance?  Your luck? You opportunity?  I'm gonna do lotsss

No comments:

Post a Comment