Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wake Up Calls are Rough

Because of my post on Emotional Breakdowns you know that I am having a rough time adjusting back into the swing of life...well it's not getting much better.  And I am just not sure why.

I am a happy person, okay.  I smile a lot, make eye contact too much because I want to make amigos, and I just like to laugh lots and lots.
This made me sups happy..

I have a pretty great life.  I go to a great school have a great family and great friends.  I may have no money in the bank, but life is good.

Problem is, I am having a hard time with the fact that everything seems negative right now.  Between stupid things like AAA being dumb and me stressing about finding a subletter and stressing about student loans for grad school, everything seems negative.

Help me find positives, friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment