Friday, March 25, 2011

Simple Joys


Ok friends.  Everyone has their favorite pair of underwear.  I have my favorite KIND of underwear.  I swear; they ALL fit exactly the same and I love them lots and lots.  And because Victoria's Secret loves me for spending thousands of dollars there a year, they are letting me buy more for less money.  Not to mention that all of their other underwares are 7/25 right now.

How do I know this?  Well I have been in bed all morning.  I know it's not still morning but it feels like it.  I have a horrible migraine and when this happens I lay in bed, watch TV, and fake-shop online.  (fake only because I rarely bust out my credit card digits).  When I don't feel well, I shop at Victoria's Secret, look at all their pretty things on their crazy pretty models.  How could that not make me feel better :) 

2 comments:

  1. uhh is this deal still going on?? I need to know noww haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Until March 31st! (last I checked!!!) :)

    ReplyDelete