Monday, March 7, 2011

Costa Rica, amigos

It's so beautiful there.  It's quaint.  It was relaxing, and incredibly peaceful.  I would rather show you, though, than tell you.

Here we were at Taco Bar were we got to eat amazing
food (that had menu items I could eat!!) and great (Crazy
strong) wine while SWINGING at the bar.  It was incredible :)

 
I saw some of the best sun sets of my LIFE last week...and these are some of them.  The colors were incredible. 




Every night, we spent 6-7 (approx) watching the sunset over the Pacific Ocean.  We were in an amazingly beautiful condo that had a GREAT balcony where we could all pull up seats to watch as the sun said goodnight to us and hello to others. 





We also got to go zip-lining one day which was one of the best experiences ever...we had so much fun, and I giggled a lot a lot. 

I couldn't have asked for a better trip.  I am really tan now, super refreshed, and got to breath humid air (I'm sick people, this is a HUGE highlight).  I loved being around people who just let me be who I am...inappropriate, goofy, silly, and fun.  It was great.  I can't say that I'm happy to be back, but since I have to be, I am excited that I was at least able to bring back my tan and refreshment with me (humidity doesn't travel well).

No comments:

Post a Comment