Saturday, March 26, 2011

Forever a Buckeye, Forever a Believer

I'm a buckeye fan, friends.  I love them.  I am sincerely interested in their success and their victories.  That by no means says that I am a fair weather fan.  I stand by them when they lose, when they are caught up in scandals and when they are down.  I mean just look at Brutus, how could you not cheer for Ohio State?



They fought hard.  Thad Matta is intense; he screams, sweats and puts fire into his players.  Last night they were simply off their A-game.  Kentucky isn't a better team per say, but Ohio State was caught up in a series of bad mistake after bad mistake.  They missed (I think) 10 baskets in a row; missed SEVERAL free throws (there is a reason they are free people) and they just looked messy on the court.  At the end of the day, they played HARD, worked HARD, and never gave up.  I will always be a Buckeye Fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment