Saturday, September 10, 2011

Labor Day Weekend

Even though all of us Polen's have spent ample amounts of time at the houseboat, there have only been a few where all five of us were there at the same time.  Labor Day provided an end of summer, all-out weekend for the five of us to tie out with our houseboating friends! It was tons of fun!








I was still getting over Pneumonia, but my siblings forced me to tube.  So I did.  Zach fell off several times, while Brittany and I showed our master tubing skills off.

They also made me wake board first.  We all are decent at wake boarding after years of not understanding the sport.  It's fun, but it is oh so easy to face plant.  Brittany experienced some thigh pain the next day after using her right leg to keep herself from face planting.  It was, um, interesting to watch!  Zach crashed several times because he was distracted/cocky and I ended my turn by crashing on a wave that was just a little bit big....




 Spoiled pups.  They love the lake.  They go, expecting to see their best friends too.  When we bring Scarlet, and Brittany and Einstein aren't there...she is not a happy camper.  Same with Einstein. 

They both have life jackets now and can swim well! They've both ridden on the jet ski now, too!!  Scarlet loves it...Einstein not so much. 



No comments:

Post a Comment