Friday, September 16, 2011

A couple hours in...

So it's my birthday! I feel it best to reflect on the day thus far even though it is only 8:40 because I want to be grateful for the little things...all day long!

When I woke up this morning, I had enough time to take a shower.  But when I saw that my hair still little pretty damn good if I say so myself (I have low standards) I got an extra 33 minutes to stay in my warm comfy heaven (aka my bed).  #grateful

When I picked up the children today, Anthony remembered that it was my birthday and was so excited about it! #grateful

My madre and baby brother were friendly, but not too friendly like annoying morning people in the way they wished me a happy birthday.  My madre did take pictures of me, but that's understandable as I'm actually dressed up because I have an HR meeting.  Rare to find me not in sweats.  #grateful

I have currently encountered the following bday coupons: $15 off at The Limited, two $10 off at Victoria's Secret, a free lunch at Panera, a free dinner at Oak Pointe, and a birthday surprise at Panera as well..whatever that is :) #grateful

I love facebook.  And mostly, facebook birthdays.  It's so cute to receive birthday wishes from all over the world.  I truly love it.  Birthday texts are fabulous too.  #grateful

As I sit at Panera currently, working on both homework and Internship assignments, I am eager to find out my surprise (hoping it's gluten free) and I'm excited about finding out what the rest of the day brings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment