Tuesday, September 20, 2011

And it's Over

Birthdays are weird.  Whereas Christmas is an entire season, Birthdays last but a mere hours, are recognized by so few, and aren't nearly as exciting.  I look forward to them, for the novelty the excitement and the excuse to celebrate, yet I rarely have a plan for how I want to celebrate.

I ended up having a decent experience with my HR appointment, minus the three times I had to pee in a cup...and let me tell you people, I HATE peeing in cups.  I will NEVER understand why they always say "we only need a little" because it's not like I can squeeze out some drops. UGH.

I spent the rest of my day napping, going to dinner, and sleeping. Oh, I also did some more HW.  My parents were incredibly gracious and giving and bought me and iPad for my birthday which has been SO much fun.  I am still learning its limitations/abilities and am having SO much fun playing words with friends.  My back is also thankful to be carrying a much lighter bag now that I don't need to bring my computer to campus!

All in all, turning 22 was definitely uneventful, but pleasant!  I had a bit of a heart attack, though, when I realized that 23 is next...I have always felt like that is the last irresponsible year we get!  (Where did I get that fyi?)

No comments:

Post a Comment