Tuesday, June 28, 2011

NEW CAMERA

It's true; I bought a new camera!! I had a Canon Powershot for 6 years...and I loved it. I took it everywhere, have taken thousands of pictures with it and was absolutely devastated when it broke.  (Actually it still took pictures but the screen only worked to play pictures, you couldn't see what you were about to photograph.)

I know you're dying to find out what kind of camera I got.  Well I tell you the story...

sexy new camera!
I went to OPCC on Sunday and laid out for a couple hours before heading off to Best Buy.  I walked in hoping to be talked out of buying the $400 S95 (of course a Canon...I only use Canon's).  I quickly found out that they don't even keep S95's in stock because they're hard to get a hold of.  My requirements for the camera were great zoom, resolution, light capture, and LOTS of settings/modes.  A camera almost half the price was just the one for me!  The price difference results not from zoom or resolution (megapixels) quality but from the fact that the S95 has the best lense in the industry.  My new camera...again a Powershot 300, is incredible.  And I'm so excited to put some of its incredible pictures on this bloggy blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment