Thursday, June 30, 2011

LAUNDRY

It's a chore that SO many hate and one that is unavoidable, as well*.

I actually don't mind laundry.  I LOVE the smell of clean clothes, I LOVE finding clothes I had forgotten about since they've been dirty for weeks and I LOVE folding laundry.  So what's the problem?

* unless you're a nudist
At work I do laundry every day.  I'd say at least 2 loads a day.  2 loads of washing, drying, and putting away.  By the time I get home, the LAST thing I want to do is wash my own clothes.  Let alone fold them and putting them away (the WORST part).


Alas, I am bombarded with the task of laundry tonight as I pack for 5 days worth of boating joyous vacation!  I seriously am so excited for a break from life and so anxious to get down there!  Woot for Lake Cumberland!

No comments:

Post a Comment