Monday, April 11, 2011

Too Much Fun

I bruise easy.  Really easy.  I have my madre to thank for this.  This morning I woke up with polka dot legs.  The dots, you ask, well they are bruises.  How did I get them? I will never know. 

Senior year is winding down.  I have one more assignment to complete and I am about half way done with it, and it isn't due until the 18th.  Therefore I will be spending lots of time with friends and lots of time enjoying the warm weather in Ann Arbor.  It was beautiful yesterday, 77 to be exact. 

Hope you're enjoying life. Dream big, friends.

1 comment:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAOdlgFJDAI

    you were bouncing off of things and twirling around a lot last night... maybe even from the slight tumble in an effort to get the perfect pine cone that you'd dropped... hahah

    ReplyDelete