Monday, April 4, 2011

Basketball NCAA Title

Do you like sports?  Well I like watching sports.  Playing? I'd rather swim :) 

Anyways; the NCAA championship game for men's basketball just concluded, and if you missed it...don't waste time watching it!  WORST TITLE GAME EVER WATCHED.  Seriously.  Butler now holds the record for lowest FG percentage at a title game...sad story.


I was cheering for Butler, but unfortunately, the UCONN huskies won.  Which is fine.  I don't have a particularly strong allegiance to Butler, but their star player Matt Howard does happen to be from the town I grew up in in Indiana :)  Connersville, IN is a tiny little baby town that has been hard hit by the recession, and I spent 7 years of my precious little childhood there, probably passing Howard many times (or so I like to think!). 

Here's to hoping that the Buckeyes make it to the championship next year, and here's to hoping for a much more exciting game!!  By the way, next year, the championship is in New Orleans...take me, please :)

No comments:

Post a Comment