Monday, April 18, 2011

I love my Life

Ann Arbor was 85 last Sunday, 30 yesterday. (I am so happy in 80s)
When I woke up this morning several things were apparent: Michigan doesn't believe in Spring, I hate migraines, and I can't wait for Summer.  What wasn't apparent was that I would be attending my last class of my undergraduate career...I just didn't really think about it.  Nor did I think about it until I was getting ready to leave and people were asking if it was the last class for anyone...well it was for me.

My last class wasn't a class I was happy to finish, either, but one I have been in for 2 semesters now with all of the same people.  It is a spirituality course that has meant more to me than any other class I have taken while here at U of M.  I have gotten to know some incredible people while also experiencing healing and getting to know myself so much better.  It was so beautiful.

In class we talked about what the class had meant to us and I shared about how a lot of this year has been about me falling in love with my life...and I truly do love my life.  I am excited about the future and am so grateful for my time here at Michigan and for the knowledge and friends that I am taking away from these 4 years.  It has been quite a ride and it is so awesome to be able to honestly say "I love my life!"

No comments:

Post a Comment