Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Frustration

I don't like when people are uneducated about worldly issues.  If you don't care, that's fine, just don't engage in conversations about anything because you sound both uneducated and ignorant about the world around you. What is stirring this?  Donald Trump.


He's like really dumb.  Forget his business woes and family drama...every time he opens his mouth I want to cringe.  It's awful.  Really awful.  Whether he is claiming Obama was born outside of the US, or claiming he is a communist, he simply is uneducated; and chooses to dwell in his ignorance.

That's the other thing.  It's one thing to lack an education simply because you just haven't had access to resources like the news or classes that talk about worldly things.  But if you're Donald Trump...you have plenty of resources to gain an education.  Go get one, Trump.


ps.  I don't mind when people disagree with me.  I mind when they can't argue why. 

No comments:

Post a Comment