Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Welcome Back!

Back to classes, back to interning, starting teaching! Such a busy day!!

I hope those of you still on break enjoy it...and those of you in the working world don't hate me when I say my break wasn't long enough!

Still sleepy but eager to get this semester started.  I am excited about my classes and about all of the things I will be learning this semester.  It's crazy to think of how much I learned and grew last semester, and I am simply looking forward to where I'm headed this semester.  Having awesome friends to help me handle the stressful responsibilities is essential, and I'm grateful for their role in my life. 

As I start back in school I am also left thinking about what my life will look like at the end of this semester.  I would have never imagined myself at this point 4 months ago, but I am incredibly eager to see how this semester continues to shape me.  What about our education changes and shapes us?  And why is it that knowledge and understanding can change our minds so full-heartedly?

Even things like working out; what makes me motivated to go to the gym four times in one week versus four times in two months.  Or what changed my mind about my career goals?  Or what changed my mind about political stances?  

Enjoy this fourth day of 2012, friends.  And continue to ponder what leads you to change, and what leads you to mind-change and growth.  

No comments:

Post a Comment