Thursday, January 19, 2012

Plans

I love making plans.  Know what making plans means? WRITING THINGS IN MY AGENDA!!

Though this is true, I feel I may be slightly addicted to planning every moment of my life.  I write down (in my head for sure, if not on paper/my phone) all of the steps of my life...waking up, getting my bag ready, being here at noon, there at one... it's obsessive...

To give you some insight...all of my weekends from the first weekend of January until the third weekend in March is planned.  Though there may a few hours here and there unclaimed, they are largely planned and written in my planner.  Which is both confining and exhilarating!

#114: Feeling positive about school, positive about life, and positive about work...all at the same time..
#115: Finally feeling like I am getting a hang of learning student name
#116: Job searching for 2013 isn't near as stressful as those looking for jobs in 2012.  Because 2012 is today.
#117: Dreams.  Dreaming of my future. My life. My present.
#118: My family.  I love coming home to them, and I love enjoying their quirks.


Off to make more plans...

No comments:

Post a Comment