Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy 2012 to all of my family and friends!  I had an amazing Christmas break this year and I couldn't be more grateful for those I got to spend time with!!


I was able to spend a couple days in Michigan with my family celebrating my brother's birthday and Christmas, a couple days celebrating Christmas in Ohio, a few days at the Houseboat, and several days celebrating the new year with friends in Columbus.  I couldn't have asked for anything more.  I am excited for what this new year will bring, and I can't wait to share it with you!


Now I'm not a resolution making type of person, but I do have goals for every semester:
1. Work on maintaining balance in my life.  Saying no is not a bad thing.
2. Always be honest about expectations, desires, needs, and wants in professional and personal situations.
3. Enjoy every moment; don't wish away the months, days, hours.  Every breath is a gift.
4. Put my health as a priority.  Headaches need to be controlled! I need time to work out and time to eat. 
5. Do something I've never done before...like a 1/2 marathon in April...or something like that :)

#104: New experiences, new friends and new adventures.
#105: Watching my buckeyes lose in Columbus was sad.  But watching the game around hundreds of other buckeye lovers was amazing. 
#106: Planning for my first teaching semester is nerve wracking but exciting.  Appreciating all of the encouragement.
#107: Nothing better than friends being excited about my life.  I'm excited about my life.  I love my life.  And I couldn't be more grateful for that fact.
Columbus!
#108: Columbus is an awesome city.  Not only because everyone loves the buckeyes there, but also because family life is HUGE there and there are SO many adorable, happy families there.  It's such a blessing to see smiles on the faces of little rascals.

No comments:

Post a Comment